At DUHOME, we stand behind the quality of our products and want you to love your furniture; but we understand that sometimes an item simply won’t fit in the room perfectly. We will do our best to make things right if you are not satisfied.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and refund policy:
Below are some examples of common exceptions:
Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
Returned items must have tags still on and be returned in original product packaging
Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
How long do I have before making a return, and do I have to pay for shipping?
1. You must send back and postmark your return packages within 30 days after the receipt date. No returns made after 30 days from the receipt date will be accepted.
2. You must use the shipping label we provide, then send back and postmark the package within 30 days from the receipt date.
3. Whether the cost of return shipping is reimbursed or not depends on the reason for the return.
How do I make a return?
1. Sign into your DUHOME account.
2. Find the order in My Orders, click the "Return Item" button.
3. Select the item(s) you would like to return, indicate the reason, and submit.
4. Print the return label and securely tape it on the outside of your return package.
5. Call the post office to arrange a collection or drop off at your nearest post office.
Please pay attention, if your zip code is in this range of 00001-56999 or 60000-65999 or 70000-72999, please select the return address:
21010 Trolley Industrial Drive
Taylor, MI 48180
However, if your zip code is in this range of 57000-59999 or 66000-69999 or 73000-99499, please select the return address:
18061 ARENTH AVE
City of Industry, CA 91748
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.Usually it need 3 work days.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of 3-5 work days, depending on your card issuer's policies.